Bienvenidos Benvenuti Bienvenue Welcome Willkommen
TODOS LOS DISEÑOS DE LOS SAL´S QUE SE REALIZAN EN "MÁGICAS PUNTADAS" , TAMBIÉN ESTÁN EN MI TIENDA ONLINE AQUARELLE

AQUARELLE®

AQUARELLE®
Tienda Virtual de Gráficos en Punto Cruz-Virtual Shop Cross Stitch Charts

Copyright

Please do not share my designs.
My designs are protected by copyright.
Respect my work

lunes, 13 de agosto de 2012

5º Avance de Sweet Flowers y Lavender Blue

Una nueva etapa finalizada!
Son unos bordados preciosos ♥
El 25 de agosto es la 6º entrega de gráficos.

A new stage complete!
They are beautiful embroidery ♥
August 25 is the 6th delivery of graphics.

Une nouvelle étape complète!
Ils sont magnifiques broderies ♥
Le 25 août est la livraison 6 graphiques.



Photobucket

3 comentarios:

Fifi dijo...

You do a statistic!!!!!!!!!
how many they started and how many they ended ;) !!!
I'm curious!!!!

Lavender Blue is awesome!!! love it!! BIG THANK YOU!!!

Fifi dijo...

I worked on the project last year... Romantique Sampler and I LOVE IT, too!

Angie SB dijo...

Hello Fifi
When the year is answer your question ...
Only then will we know how many friends came to meet the project
:)